siguenos en facebook siguenos en Google+ siguenos en Twitter Canal de youtube sígueme en Instagram sígueme en Tumblr Rss feed sígueme por Correo Con palabras de suerte...: Your song.

martes, 19 de febrero de 2013

Your song.

Sat on the roof and I kicked off the moss, well some of the verses well they got me quite cross, but the sun's been kind while I wrote this song, it's for people like you that keep it turned on. So excuse me for forgetting, but these things I do. You see I've forgotten, if they're green or they're blue. Anyway, the thing is what I really mean yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever see...


And you can tell everbody that this is your song, it may be quite simple but now that it's done.
I hope you don't mind... I hope you don't mind that I put down in words: How wonderful life is, now you're in the world.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario